Thursday, August 20, 2009

August, 2009







Summer Band started for Nathan on July 29. He will have band almost every day until school starts. On August 1 he went to a leader's retreat and on the same day, August 1st, almost 50 of my Lee Family came to Midland for a family reunion. It was exceptional. I had so much fun! The next weekend, Bryce & I took a truckload of furniture and housewares to Adam & Laura (his girlfriend) in College Station. We shopped and shopped and I stocked their fridge and pantry. We celebrated Adam's 20th birthday, even though he doesn't turn 20 unitl the 22nd. The next weekend, we took our new (new to us) travel trailer and headed to Junction, TX with our best friends the Webbs. We floated down the river on inner tubes. Well, some of us floated. I bumped along on my butt! Bryce just left to go spend the weekend with his Pipe and Lindy. School starts on Monday and we are all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment