Thursday, August 20, 2009

July, 2009




So, after the Fam Va-Ca concluded on July 9, Adam hung around another day for a couple doctor appointments and headed home on Sunday the 12th. That's the same day Nathan left for Band Camp in Canyon for 2 weeks. On Saturday, July 18th Bryce and I drove to Dallas to see our cousin Misty Boyce who plays piano and sings back up for the Naked Brother's Band. That was fun, and Bryce got to go backstage and meet Nat & Alex and get his picture made with them. I'm not to sure it would be cool to post that picture on the blog without their permission, so if you want to see it, you will have to come to our house! The next Friday, the 24th, Bryce and I drove to Canyon to hear Nathan's concert. It was fantastic, as usual. On the 26th, my Gan celebrated her 83rd birthday. I listened to my inner child and put 83 candles on her birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment